Responsible for the overall strategic roadmap and day-to-day management of a portfolio of business activities and e-commerce capabilities (products) which support the customer experience on GammaBilling.com and their affiliated partners. This includes competitive assessments and ongoing performance analysis, as well analysis and incorporation of direct customer and stakeholder feedback, to drive continuous improvement and roadmap development and execution through clearly defined product requirements. Will work closely with other members of the e-commerce team as well as various internal and external partners in execution of their assigned responsibilities.
- Translate high-level business problems into more specific questions which can then be answered by data-driven analysis and recommendations.
- Transform complex concepts into executable plans, clearly defined requirements, and optimized customer experiences.
- Data-mining using internal databases and external tools
- Provide trend analyses, forecasts, and market snapshots for the team
- Communicate areas of success and opportunity across products, channels, regions, etc.
- Use market research, customer feedback, and web analytic data to understand customer and business needs and identify new opportunities to define and periodically refine a product roadmap.
- Anticipate and understand industry and product, within BI and other digital marketing trends
- Serving as an expert on e-commerce capabilities and best practices, including analysis and documentation of competitor best practices.
- Proactively manage the product roadmap including capability prioritization and tradeoffs, balancing business objectives, customer needs, and technical constraints.
- Work with business, technical, and user experience stakeholders to manage product suite development in an integrated retail environment.
- Develop innovative analytical methodologies to answer strategic questions across the organization and empower others to apply your methodology to new problems.
- Present data with a clear point of view so that insights can be used to help drive business strategy
GammaBilling brings together world-class experts to develop groundbreaking products at the intersection of hardware, software, and content. We have a clear mandate to deliver products at scale. In particular, seemingly products that define new categories that advance GammaBilling’s mission of connecting the world. The GammaBilling team will operate on aggressive, fixed timelines, with extensive use of partnerships in, small and large businesses. The Product Launch Team has the responsibility for taking breakthroughs and delivering them to market at scale.
- 3+ years related of data analysis experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business or accounting, economics, statistics, information science preferred but not required
- Experience managing and manipulating large volumes of data
- Ability to manage and execute large projects; meet tight deadlines on short notice, and multi-task
- Possess strong writing and editing skills and understand appropriate grammar, spelling and punctuation rules
- Proficient in SQL, Access, Tableau, Sisense
- Experience in Google Analytics and other web analytics tools preferred but not required
- Data Entry, Databases, Microsoft Excel, Independent Research
- Ability to learn anything new quickly and be able to MVP that new concept to a product in short turnaround
- You’ll need to have:
- Organized with exceptional project management skills and a natural cultural leader with a high level of autonomy.
- You are highly analytical with exceptional communication, strategy, and execution skills
- Have experience working within large datasets and passionate about leveraging technology while solving complex business problems.
- You are able to tell stories with data,
What we offer:
- Remote work once a week
- Flexible schedule
- Positive spirit within a top on the line international team
- Share the glory of disrupting the fintech landscape
- Challenging projects and freedom to experiment
- Continuous learning: free English classes, IT certifications, technical events, budget for book or online training sites
- Standard perks: free coffee / tea/ fruits, no dress code
- Team buildings and regular parties