As a key member of the Digital e-commerce team, the Marketing Content Specialist will bring product launches and promotional calendars to life in the GammaBilling ecosystem. This role will require you to work collaboratively with others to ensure timely and accurate content updates to the site.
- Administer site content in coordination with promotional changes, content updates and marketing initiatives. Content includes homepage, landing pages, navigation updates and campaign content using multiple project and content management tools.
- Help Troubleshoot site issues and browser and device compatibility issues.
- Identify, research and recommend opportunities to improve site experience and conversion rate.
- Help improve process related to launching content on DigiGamma ecosystem.
- Perform QA and testing of all authored experiences to ensure the highest quality user experience.
- Schedule deployments of authored experiences and once deployed, perform smoke testing and validation.
- Understanding of digital marketing and how SEO/SEM fits into larger marketing initiatives.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of SEO (HTML mark up, canonical URLs, etc) and the ability to implement and manage supporting tactics.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM, and experience with SEO/SEM campaigns for e-commerce.
- Experience with link building campaigns.
- Strong understanding of website analytics tools, including Google Analytics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong organization skills, self-driven, and goal oriented.
- Experience using Tag Manager and/or remarketing platforms is a plus.
- Experience with social media advertising is a plus.
To work closely with the marketing team and support digital marketing initiatives. Working independently in pacing and balancing workload, in conjunction with production, (“work back”) schedules of multiple projects, with similar and tight deadlines on an ongoing basis. Partnering with the Creative team and deliver creative solutions to the Sales and Marketing teams while providing the best visibility to the content produced or licensed.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience in online content distribution
- Strong HTML, CSS, skills
- Strong comprehension of web platforms; content management systems, promotional systems and e-commerce platforms
- General understanding of web application development processes (from layout/user interface to relational database structures)
- Good understanding of SEO/marketing techniques and best practices
- Tableau and Sisense experience preferred
You’ll need to have:
Ability to read, and interpret information using ecommerce tools, documents and data.
Ability to respond to common inquiries related to digital marketing results.
Ability to effectively present either verbally or in written form to management, peer groups, and/or other third parties.
Must have excellent management skills related to ecommerce and campaigns.
Must be efficient at organizing information, be able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Must have high attention to detail.
Must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and have the ability to work cross functionally and communicate effectively in a team setting.
What we offer:
- Remote work once a week
- Flexible schedule
- Positive spirit within a top on the line international team
- Share the glory of disrupting the fintech landscape
- Challenging projects and freedom to experiment
- Continuous learning: free English classes, IT certifications, technical events, budget for book or online training sites
- Standard perks: free coffee / tea/ fruits, no dress code
- Team buildings and regular parties