GammaBilling is looking for a talented, enthusiastic and dedicated person to lead our Risk Management team. The incumbent will be responsible for leading Risk Analytics at GammaBilling. This position requires a person who has experience working in Risk Mitigation and simultaneously balancing customer experience and efficiency.
- Write SQL queries and use web interfaces to interact with multiple large data sets to identify potential risks.
- Develop and employ algorithms to discover patterns of risks, abuse.
- Interact with and understand numerous and complex user systems related to the Marketplace.
- Perform comprehensive investigations of apparent breaches of regulation/compliance standards.
- Write reports to describe the results of the investigations and suggest corrective actions.
- Discuss reports with multiple stakeholders.
- Participate in product and technology roadmap discussions
GammaBilling Risk Manager will manage critical and high impact global events and escalations. Your decisions are not only fundamental to helping protect customers and sellers but will help maintain the health of the GammaBilling product ecosystem. Providing supervision and development opportunities by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations. Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the DigiGamma Open Door Policy.
- 5+ years of experience in Payments, Financial services, eCommerce or SaaS companies
- 3+ years of background in fraud and/or credit risk.
- 3+ years of experience managing teams and mentoring analysts
- Strong analytical and technical skills with the ability to analyze data and synthesize findings into actionable insights
- Able to clearly expresses ideas, thoughts, & concepts in a coherent and organized manner
- Able to deliver effective presentations, easily adapting content & style to the audience
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or similar field. MS preferred
- Hands on with statistical and visualization tools
- Experience working cross functionally to drive strategic initiatives
- Excellent organizational, communication and prioritization skills
- You’ll need to have:
- Technical acumen
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Analytical skills and a good eye for detail
- The ability to cope under pressure
- Planning and organization skills
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence people
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills and the ability to evaluate costs
- The ability to understand broad business issues.
What we offer:
- Remote work once a week
- Flexible schedule
- Positive spirit within a top on the line international team
- Share the glory of disrupting the fintech landscape
- Challenging projects and freedom to experiment
- Continuous learning: free English classes, IT certifications, technical events, budget for book or online training sites
- Standard perks: free coffee / tea/ fruits, no dress code
- Team buildings and regular parties