The Production Relation Manager is the liaison between a “participant” and the creative production team. The project manager will work directly with the studio operations team, and producers to fulfill production needs.
- Oversee all aspects of the pre-production, production and post- production process as it relates to client contract and expectations.
- Manage participant relations and represent our partners with the utmost professionalism.
- Ensure all teams assigned to a prospective project adhere to timelines.
- Support production management team and production manager in outlining budgets, schedules and timelines based on client’s contracts.
- Communicate with creative team to discuss all logistics expected of the shoot from inception to delivery.
- Work daily on WMJ to ensure all tasks are completed.
- Ensure all client deliverables are in-house before edit.
- Responsible for reading contracts and delivering accordingly.
- Communicate with all departments in all areas as they relate to participants.
- Responsible for attending studio shoots and being a direct contact for Participants during that day.
Oversee and create timelines and delivery schedules based on contractual obligations. During studio shoot days, the project manager will also act as the studio liaison. The studio liaison is responsible for handling all reception and administrative duties at the studio, including greeting guests and offering them a refreshment, handling company inquiries knowledgeably, and keeping all studio areas clean and organized.
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3-to-5 years working in TV and or Online production and or production management.
- Experience managing clients.
- Able to multi-task various projects in different stages.
- Experience with TV / Online production process, from overseeing budgets to execution of creative process.
- You’ll need to have:
- Solid project management skills.
- Excellent budget management and optimization of the costs related to productions
- Excellent organizational skills, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact with all personality types.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
What we offer:
- Remote work once a week
- Flexible schedule
- Positive spirit within a top on the line international team
- Share the glory of disrupting the fintech landscape
- Challenging projects and freedom to experiment
- Continuous learning: free English classes, IT certifications, technical events, budget for book or online training sites
- Standard perks: free coffee / tea/ fruits, no dress code
- Team buildings and regular parties